Friday 5 December 2008

James writes an e-mail

E-mail from James Dunwich to the Department of Psychology, University of Oxford, Sunday.

Dear Mr. Professor Claridge and Lady Doctor Brack (my mate Harry fancies you!)

Thank you for giving me and my friends tea and plum cake it was very nice. I'm sorry I couldn't show you my dodo because he escaped and is in the wild in your shrubbery near the fritillaries. Thank you for promising to send your students out searching for him. Please tell them his name is Dodgson he is wearing a tartan collar with his name on it you can't miss him. He likes to eat pigeon food and Maltesers. When you find him please keep him warm because he is from Mauritius it is a hot place and his little feet feel the cold.

Yours respectfully James "The Ghost Whisperer" Dunwich.

PS I thought you were an Abnormal Professor because you aren't dead yet but Dad says that's not true. I thought you had to be dead to be a professor because all the professors I know died years ago. Albert says he has done his best work post-mortem because he doesn't get students coming up and asking him silly questions any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment