Thursday 30 October 2008

To: The Werewolf, Badger Crossing Planning Unit

Mary Dunwich writes to the Werewolf:

Hello dear! Is your e-mail server down? Well, I figure you look at your blog several times a day, and as our blogs are linked in cyberspace, you'll probably see this message before 5pm.

Lizzie is taking the kids out Trick-or-Treating on Friday. I wondered about inviting Harry round. He could go out Trick-or-Treating with them, while I rustle up a Hallowe'en party tea. You know I don't like the idea of him being at home alone on 31st. It's his parents' wedding anniversary and his family always have a big fight, then ring up Harry and take it out on him. He's better off out terrorising our neighbours than staying in and having his family terrorising him.

Stanley is banned from coming round to our house to do his project. That leaves James short of a computer (I'm not letting him use mine, not after what he did to it last time!It took ages to clean the golden syrup out of the DVD drive.) Perhaps it's time he had a computer of his own? I can afford £30 from my English tutoring earnings. Are they getting rid of any old PCs at the Council that we could get for that? Perhaps Harry knows where we could get James a cheap computer.

Don't forget eggs, milk, yoghurt, a cabbage, bread flour, onions and Fair Trade leaf tea.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment